[Mapbender_dev] Logo

Thomas Baschetti info at thomas-baschetti.de
Wed Jul 14 12:37:34 EDT 2010

On 13.07.2010 22:31, Seven (aka Arnulf) wrote:
> No, I wont give up.
>
> Here are more tries: http://www.mapbender.org/Talk:Logo

Hm, reminds me of another new logo someone showed me a few days ago ;-)

> I already sorted out other ones. This should be closer to what Uli
> suggested as a more abstract approach. The regular circlular one is
> based on an idea by Christoph.

i like the general direction of this.

> Both refer to the M and the B in Mapbender.
>
> Suggestions?
>
> I will add another one with less aggressive colors, just to compare.

yes, please, it looks too dark and a little bit uneasy, not smooth.

--

Thomas Baschetti - Systemanalyse Geographische Informationssysteme
Hakenstraße 8D

Tel: 0541 25 91 90 | mobil 01577 189 25 91
E-Mail: info at thomas-baschetti.de
www.thomas-baschetti.de
Ust-IdNr.: DE264355072