[Mapbender_dev] OSGeoLive DVD

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Fri Jul 23 01:30:34 EDT 2010

Hello Marc,

thanks for testing the OSGeoLive beta 2.

I already added mapbender,root,root to the password.txt - it should be
there in the next beta-release.

Today Christoph and I will meet to get Mapbender 2.6.2 ready and to do the
necessary steps for FOSS4G workshop and check OSGeoLiveDVD.

Meanwhile OSGeoLiveDVD beta3 is ready and for download:
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/live-demo/2010-July/002077.html

Best regards and see you

Astrid

On Thu, July 22, 2010 8:47 pm, Marc Manns wrote:
> Am 19.07.2010 13:42, schrieb Thomas Baschetti:
>
>> Hi,
>>

>> as i don't know wether i can attend the IRC this evening:
>>
>> I had a look at the OSGeoLive DVD rc2, looked quiet good!
>> Mapbender is up and running, placed on desktop and the menu,
>> all functions which i tried ran ok (i didn't test owsproxy). What i
>> tested:
>> - Startup mapbender
>> - login as root (do we need another user?)
>> - open gui_digitize
>> - digitize some stuff
>> - create pdf
>> - usual map stuff (zoom in/out, pan, switch layers...)

>> Bye
>> Thomas
>>

> Hi all,
>

> installed OSGeoLive on VirtualBox too. Tested most of the admin stuff.
>

> -create user/group
> -create Gui
> -register new WMS
> -customize tree
> -add WMSFromFilteredList
> -change language in [Mapbender.conf] to german
>

> There is a password.txt at the desktop.
> I think, we should add our root/root authentication to it.
>

> regards Marc _______________________________________________

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Astrid Emde

FOSS4G 2010