[Mapbender_dev] Logo - final version

Michael Schulz mschulz at webgis.de
Mon Jul 26 10:54:53 EDT 2010

Hi,

these designs look really good. Thanks for your efforts. I tend to
"Ace of Mapbender - red blue" and "3 people cartoon hue blurred
brightness" (but maybe in blue/red) as my favorites. Since I can't
attend IRC this evening, please take my vote for a red/blue variant,
and then the "3 people cartoon hue blurred brightness" over the "Ace
of Mapbender" one.

Cheers, Michael

P.S.: Just out of curiosity: Is the visual resemblance to the
metaspatial logo intended or accidentally?

2010/7/26 Seven (aka Arnulf) <seven at arnulf.us>:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aufwind durch Wissen!

Qualifizierte Open Source Schulungen bei der
http://www.foss-academy.eu/

Michael Schulz
mschulz at webgis.de

in medias res