[Mapbender-dev] Mapbedner æ Telascience Administration

Thomas Baschetti info at thomas-baschetti.de
Fri May 14 09:40:57 EDT 2010

On 14.05.2010 14:03, Seven (aka Arnulf) wrote:
> I would like to revive the administration team by scheduling a meeting.
> Any preferences? If not I suggest we meet on IRC before the Monday
> meeting to chat a bit.

although not being member of the administration team i would like to
attend.
IRC before our regular meeting is fine for me.

Ciao
Thomas

--

Thomas Baschetti - Systemanalyse Geographische Informationssysteme
Hakenstraße 8D

Tel: 0541 25 91 90 | mobil 01577 189 25 91
E-Mail: info at thomas-baschetti.de
www.thomas-baschetti.de
Ust-IdNr.: DE264355072