[Mapbender_dev] Commit rights

Thomas Baschetti info at thomas-baschetti.de
Thu Nov 4 05:37:34 EDT 2010

On 03.11.2010 15:08, Christoph Baudson wrote:
> Hello folks,
>
> currently 37 people have commit access to the Mapbender SVN. I think
> this is a huge number. How about cleaning this list up? Maybe people
> should claim commit rights for their account within a period of a few
> weeks, withdrawing commit rights from unclaimed accounts afterwards.
>
> Christoph

agreed, 37 is quiet a lot and i think not everybody really needs/want
commit access. Let's just do it, period could be end of november (or end
of year?). Should we (PSC) announce this an both of our lists? Should we
vote on this topic, perhaps next IRC, if there are enough members online?

Bye Thomas

--

Thomas Baschetti - Systemanalyse Geographische Informationssysteme
Hakenstraße 8D

Tel: 0541 25 91 90 | mobil 01577 189 25 91
E-Mail: info at thomas-baschetti.de
www.thomas-baschetti.de
Ust-IdNr.: DE264355072