[Mapbender_dev] discuss Road Map 2011 Q3

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Mon Aug 8 02:11:23 EDT 2011

Hello devs,

I would like to remind you on the discussion of the Road Map 2011 Q3.

You may add some more topics to the wiki page.

Shall we discuss the Road Map 2011 Q3 in the IRC meeting? Do you have
time? What do you think?

Please give your feedback.

Astrid

On Wed, July 27, 2011 4:20 pm, Astrid Emde wrote:
> Hello Mapbender-devs,
>

> I would like to discuss the Road Map 2011 Q3 with you (althought one
> month of Q3 has already passed)
>
> I prepared the wiki page at [1]. I filled the page with some of the
> suggestions from the last Q2 [2] which were not done yet. I also updated
> the Q2 page [2].
>
> Unfortunately I have no time at the next irc meeting next monday. So
> maybe you can give your feedback via mail and add suggestions on the Q3
> [1]
> page.
>
> Another idea is to discuss the road map on the next FOSSGIS Stammtisch
> next wednesday in Bonn.
>
> What do you think?
>

> Astrid
>

> [1] http://www.mapbender.org/Road_map_2011_-_Q3
> [2] http://www.mapbender.org/Road_map_2011_-_Q2

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Astrid Emde

INTERGEO 2011
27.-29. September 2011 in Nürnberg
Treffen Sie die WhereGroup in Halle 7, Stand E75
www.intergeo.de
----------------------------------

 Astrid Emde
 WhereGroup GmbH & Co.KG