[Mapbender_dev] discuss Road Map 2011 Q3

Thomas Baschetti info at thomas-baschetti.de
Mon Aug 8 03:11:34 EDT 2011

Am 08.08.2011 08:11, schrieb Astrid Emde:
> Hello devs,
>
> I would like to remind you on the discussion of the Road Map 2011 Q3.
>
> You may add some more topics to the wiki page.
>
> Shall we discuss the Road Map 2011 Q3 in the IRC meeting? Do you have
> time? What do you think?
>
> Please give your feedback.

I won't be able to attend today, but just a few thoughts:
Is there something to see of MB 3 for us non-wheregroup-non-Bonn-folks? It's a little bit hard to talk about something just imaginary...
Perhaps we should plan a little presentation/meeting "MB 3 for Devs (early stage)", in IRC or real life in the not so far future?

Thomas

--

Thomas Baschetti - Systemanalyse Geographische Informationssysteme
Hakenstraße 8D

Tel: 0541 25 91 90 | mobil 01577 189 25 91
E-Mail: info at thomas-baschetti.de
www.thomas-baschetti.de
Ust-IdNr.: DE264355072