[Mapbender_dev] Installation trunk

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Tue Feb 1 03:16:15 EST 2011

Hi Christoph,

I also observed that gui and gui1 are very slow. But they show up in the
end. On Windows they are veryvery slow.

I also assume that this is connected to the WMC change.
When you set the element_var loadFromSession to 0 (element loadwmc) gui1
and gui2 load much faster.

We should add the element_var to each application and set the default to 0?

INSERT INTO gui_element_vars(fkey_gui_id, fkey_e_id, var_name,
var_value, context, var_type) VALUES('gui2', 'loadwmc',
'loadFromSession', '0', '' ,'php_var');

Best regards Astrid

On Mon, January 31, 2011 9:39 pm, Christoph Baudson wrote:

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Astrid Emde
----------------------------------

Aufwind durch Wissen!

Qualifizierte OpenSource-Schulungen
bei der www.foss-academy.eu
----------------------------------

Die WhereGroup zieht um ...

Ab dem 01.01.2011 lautet unsere neue Adresse:

WhereGroup GmbH & Co. KG
Eifelstraße 7
53119 Bonn

Alle Telefonnummern und eMail-Adressen