[Mapbender_dev] Italy, Mapbender and PSC...

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Mon Feb 21 07:16:06 EST 2011

Hello Michael,

thanks for your mail. It is a shame, that you will not contribute to
Mapbender in the next time, but it is nice, that you want still want to
follow the project.

It makes sense to pass your PSC [1] seat to someone else.

We should discuss this on the dev-list or today in the irc meeting [2].

Unfortunately I won't be there at the irc meeting tonight as I am on the
road. WOuld be nice if you could discuss the topic. I aslso added some
more topics to the agenda [2].

See you Astrid

[1] http://www.mapbender.org/Category:PSC
[2] http://www.mapbender.org/IRC#Agenda

On Mon, February 21, 2011 8:45 am, Michael Schulz wrote:
> Dear Devs,
>

> sorry for being so quiet in the last time, but I am facing some
> fundamental changes, that kept me busy. As some already know, I started to
> work at the JRC in Ispra, Italy in January. Unfortunately, this means that
> I won't be able contribute to Mapbender in the nearer
> future, mainly because we're using different stuff (GeoExt, pyWPS, ...) and
> at the moment, with all the other changes like moving and settling in, I
> see no time left for sensible contributions. I hope this will change again
> pretty soon. I will keep a close eye on what is going on with mapbender,
> but I think it would be good if I hand back my PSC 'seat' so someone who
> really contributes can take over.
>
> See you hopefully at some of the upcoming events (I won't make it to
> the FOSSGIS, but maybe later in the year...)
>
> Cheers, Michael
>

> --

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Astrid Emde
----------------------------------

Aufwind durch Wissen!

Qualifizierte OpenSource-Schulungen
bei der www.foss-academy.eu
----------------------------------

Die WhereGroup zieht um ...

Ab dem 01.01.2011 lautet unsere neue Adresse:

WhereGroup GmbH & Co. KG
Eifelstraße 7
53119 Bonn

Alle Telefonnummern und eMail-Adressen