[Mapbender_dev] Italy, Mapbender and PSC...

Christoph Baudson christoph at baudson.de
Fri Feb 25 14:08:58 EST 2011

Hello Michael,

all the best to you, seems you have picked an interesting position. And
thanks again for all your contributions to Mapbender. It's always been a
pleasure working with you and I hope we'll cross paths again.

About the free PSC slot: As the topic has not been picked up in the IRC
meeting, I take the opportunity to nominate three people for the open slot

* Armin Retterath
* Frank Jäger
* Olaf Knopp

I don't think any of these need to be introduced, they have been active
around the project for a long time.

Christoph