[Mapbender_dev] Mapbender on FOSSGIS organisation - I need your feedback

Thomas Baschetti info at thomas-baschetti.de
Mon Jan 24 05:27:06 EST 2011

Hi,

On 21.01.2011 15:46, Astrid Emde wrote:
> Hello devs, hello Mapbender user,
>
> FOSSGIS will be in April 2011 (5-7 maybe dev-sprint on 8th)
>
> I created a WIKI Page to gather all information concerning Mapbender on
> FOSSGIS
> http://www.mapbender.org/FOSSGIS_2011
>
> I need feedback concerning the following questions:
>
> 1. Mapbender booth on FOSSGIS
> * we could get a booth for the Mapbender project or present Mapbender on
> the FOSSGIS/ OSGeo booth. What we will do depends on who would volunteer
> to spend some time at the booth.
> * Could you send some time at the booth? yes/no when?
> * your feedback: single Mapbender booth or together with FOSSGIS/OSGeo

i think (hope) i can spend some time, but don't know when yet.
single Mapbender booth would be fine, when we really can show something
(i.e. stable 2.7 and some kind of working preview 3.0, or cool apps
which use Mapbender).
But i'm also happy with a combined booth.

> 2. Mapbender Developer Sprint on Friday 8.4.2011
> * do we want to make a sprint on this day? yes/no
> * who would like to come? (please send your name. I need feedback to find
> out whether it makes sense to organize the meeting. If only WhereGroup
> staff would be present we better can make the meeting in Bonn)

dev-sprint would be nice, definitly!

Thomas

--

Thomas Baschetti - Systemanalyse Geographische Informationssysteme
Hakenstraße 8D

Tel: 0541 25 91 90 | mobil 01577 189 25 91
E-Mail: info at thomas-baschetti.de
www.thomas-baschetti.de
Ust-IdNr.: DE264355072