[Mapbender_dev] Mapbender on FOSSGIS organisation - I need your feedback

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Fri Jan 21 09:46:40 EST 2011

Hello devs, hello Mapbender user,

FOSSGIS will be in April 2011 (5-7 maybe dev-sprint on 8th)

I created a WIKI Page to gather all information concerning Mapbender on
FOSSGIS
http://www.mapbender.org/FOSSGIS_2011

I need feedback concerning the following questions:

1. Mapbender booth on FOSSGIS
* we could get a booth for the Mapbender project or present Mapbender on
the FOSSGIS/ OSGeo booth. What we will do depends on who would volunteer
to spend some time at the booth.
* Could you send some time at the booth? yes/no when?
* your feedback: single Mapbender booth or together with FOSSGIS/OSGeo

2. Mapbender Developer Sprint on Friday 8.4.2011
* do we want to make a sprint on this day? yes/no
* who would like to come? (please send your name. I need feedback to find
out whether it makes sense to organize the meeting. If only WhereGroup
staff would be present we better can make the meeting in Bonn)

Please send a short mail to the dev-list with your feedback

Thanks Astrid