[Mapbender_dev] Printing High Quality 288dpi Blank PDF

daveyclark dclark at tayside-vjb.gov.uk
Mon Jun 27 07:05:03 EDT 2011

Hi

I am having trouble with printing in 288dpi. Basically, my printing works
fine when I print in 72dpi, but when I try to print in 288dpi, everything
looks like its working, the "Download: Map as PDF..." appears, I click on it
and then the PDF appears in the browser as it does for the 72dpi prints, but
the PDF is blank this time.

So I can't print with 288dpi, does anyone know why? I haven't done anything
to set up 288dpi printing, so if there is anything that needs done, perhaps
I need to do that.

I have been researching this for a while so have tried other suggestions
like increasing the values in my php.ini file. My php.ini values are below:

max_execution_time = 60
max_input_time =60
memory_limit = 128M
post_max_size = 128M