Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: [Mapbender_dev] Printing High Quality 288dpi Blank PDF

daveyclark dclark at tayside-vjb.gov.uk
Mon Jun 27 10:57:15 EDT 2011

Armin

Many Thanks for your responses.

I have made your suggested changes by reverting my previous changes in the
class_connector.php and also changed my MAXSIZE to 5000.

I am getting something now, but not much. I am now getting my boundary
layer, but nothing else. All I am getting is a black line on the white page,
i.e. my boundary, but not ontop of a map like its ment to be, map is just
not showing.

Could it be where my MAXSIZE is defined in the wms.map? It is currently
right at the top, the next line after MAP.

If it is that, where would be best to put this? Or does it need to be
defined in each layer? If it's not that, then not sure what is wrong now.

Regards
Dave