[Mapbender_dev] Copyright on Print.

daveyclark dclark at tayside-vjb.gov.uk
Fri Dec 7 03:11:10 PST 2012

Hi Armin,

Firstly, many thanks for your response.

I am fairly certain I am using the old style of printing.

I have included a screen shot of my map below...

<http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/file/n5021411/map.jpg>

As you can see, I select the print option from the menu on the left, choose
my settings then hit print. I am then presented with a new blank internet
explorer window with a single link to "Download: Map as PDF..." Once I click
that, it brings the pdf up and I can then save it or print it.

I would really like to keep my print working the way it is but just have the
copyright, that you see on the bottom right hand corner of my map window, to
appear on the print as it does on the map window.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Dave