[Mapbender-dev] Mapbender Chair Elections

Thomas Baschetti info at thomas-baschetti.de
Mon Mar 4 03:00:13 PST 2013

Hi,

if Christian ist willing to be chair
+1
(we don't have any other nomination anyway, and Christian seems to be the right person)

Ciao
Thomas
Am 04.03.2013 09:27, schrieb Olaf Knopp (WhereGroup):
> Hi Folks,
>
> so, let's start the procedure!
>
> I nominate Christian Wygoda as new chair an i vote +1 vor Christian.
>
> Greetings
> Olaf
>
> Am 23.02.13 10:45, schrieb Karim Malhas:
>> Dear Mapbender_dev,
>>

>> The Rules[0] governing the position of the Mapbender Chair specify that
>> elections should be held every 12 month.
>> Since I was elected in 2010, I am way over my term limit.
>>
>> To recitfy this situation I am calling a fresh election to be held
>> Monday,March 4th 2013 from 0800h - 2000h UTC+1.
>> The nominaton period starts today, and ends Sunday, March 3rd 2000h UTC+1,
>> so please start sending in votes.
>>
>> Anyone may send nominations, but only PSC members will be able to cast a vote.
>>
>> I will not be available for re-election
>>
>> Kind Regards,
>> Karim Malhas
>>
>> [0] http://mapbender.org/Project_chair_voting_process

> --
> Folgen Sie der WhereGroup auf twitter: http://twitter.com/WhereGroup_com
>
> ---------------------------------------
> WhereGroup GmbH & Co. KG
> Eifelstraße 7
> 53119 Bonn
> Germany
>
> Olaf Knopp
> Geschäftsführer
>
> Fon: +49 (0)228 / 90 90 38 - 27
> Fax: +49 (0)228 / 90 90 38 - 11
>
> info at wheregroup.com
> www.wheregroup.com
> Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6788
> ---------------------------------------
> Komplementärin:
> WhereGroup Verwaltungs GmbH
> vertreten durch:
> Olaf Knopp, Peter Stamm

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Thomas Baschetti

--

Thomas Baschetti - Systemanalyse Geographische Informationssysteme
Hakenstraße 8D

Tel: 0541 25 91 90 | mobil 01577 189 25 91
E-Mail: info at thomas-baschetti.de
www.thomas-baschetti.de
Ust-IdNr.: DE264355072