[Mapbender-dev] Fwd: [Live-demo] Moving to OSGeoLive ppa

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Mon Jan 6 02:33:21 PST 2014

Hello devs,

for your info.

OSGeoLive has an own OSGeoLive Launchpad account and wants to switch to
PPAs if possible (have a look at the Mail below).

I got some information from Johan van de Wauw about how to provide a PPA
for Mapbender3 and wll have a look at it in the next days.

Still we have to discuss about the next version for OSGeo-Live 7.9.

Astrid

-------- Original-Nachricht --------