[Mapbender-dev] Fwd: Which version of mapbender should be installed on OSGeo-Live 9.0?

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Fri Jul 10 23:48:42 PDT 2015

Hello Mapbender developer,

the build circle for OSGeo-Live 9.0 started. I was asked, which version
of Mapbender3 will be used.

As feature freeze will be 21 July 2015 we will take 3.0.5.0 for
OSGeo-Live. If there will be a bugfix release before this date we could
provide this too.

I changed the install_mapbender3.sh is already for Mapbender3 3.0.5.0
and updated the documentation.

PS: Great news. OSGeo-Live will be provided as 64bit version for the
first time. If you can help with the testing, you are very welcome.
looks like there are still some blocker for 64bit. Have a look at
https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/report/10

Best regards Astrid