[Mapbender-dev] Fwd: MS4W version 4.0.0 pre-release 'alpha' available

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Jun 27 15:45:42 PDT 2016

Hi Astrid,

Thank you for your response.

Actually the php_zip extension is enabled by default in MS4W's PHP 7, so
Mapbender users can test these nightly builds without any configuration
required :)  Please if anyone finds any issues with this 'alpha' MS4W
build let me know.

Thanks for letting me know about the upcoming 3.0.5.4 release with PHP 7
support, I will be sure to include that release for the MS4W community.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/