[Mapbender-dev] next step: let's vote new PSC members for the Mapbender project

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Apr 3 08:07:36 PDT 2017

Hi Astrid,

Great to see the visible activity by the PSC.  In terms of feedback, be
sure to make sure that the PSC is made up of many different
organizations (for example, there shouldn't be one company
overwhelmingly represented on the PSC).  Other than that, this is
excellent news!

Recently I ran through a thorough 'health check' for all OSGeo projects,
which I believe is lacking and should be done regularly.  I'll add this
to my regular tasks ha :)

Thanks again for this great progress!

-jeff

--