[Mapbender-dev] next step: let's vote new PSC members for the Mapbender project

Axel Schaefer axel.schaefer at wheregroup.com
Fri Apr 7 08:41:44 PDT 2017

Hi all.

I want to ask for voting another member to the PSC:

Frederik Häfker: Project-manager of some bigger Mapbender3 projects here
at the office and willing to harmonize the features from the projects
with Mapbender. Also a very good support for organizing and managing the
next steps in Mapbender3. MB3 will surely benefit from his experiences
in his project work and his organizational and communication talents. He
also likes to play funny board-games and is a good cook (if that
counts).

I work with him here on topics regarding Mapbender3 and we exchange
regularly.

Best regards
Axel

Astrid Emde writes:

> Hello,
>
> we did not vote for new PSC (Project Steering Committee) members for a
> long time. Some people are not active in the project anymore.
>
> http://mapbender2.org/PSC
>
> It would be great to have actual developer & active people present in
> Mapbender PSC.
>
> I would like to make a motion.
>
> Axel Schaefer as Chair should be in the PSC too.
>
> Andriy Oblivantsev
> Andriy is very active in te Mapbender3 project. He is Mapbender3
> developer & architect, created the digitizer, adds many innovations to
> the project.
> https://github.com/eSlider
>
> David Patzke
> David is a Mapbender3 developer since several years. He worked on many
> parts of Mapbender f.e. on digitizer, routing & more.
> https://github.com/LazerTiberius
>
> Rolf Neuberger
> New in the project. Enthusiastic developer and new member of the
> Mapbender team.
> https://github.com/wg-rolf
>
> Please give your feedback.
>
> Astrid