[Mapbender-dev] Mapbender API documentation

Olaf Knopp (WhereGroup) olaf.knopp at wheregroup.com
Fri Mar 15 02:31:48 PDT 2019

Hello Mapbender developers,

the API documentation of Mapbender [1] is out of date and has to be
updated for the upcoming versions 3.0.8. and 3.1.
Unfortunately the software we use for the documentation (ApiGen) is not
compatible with PHP versions newer 7.x. The API generation must
therefore be completely re-implemented with other software.

Since API documentations can easily be generated by any developer with
an IDE, we consider a central documentation on the Web unnecessary in
the future. If there is no massive resistance, we will switch off
api.mapbender.org at 01.04.2019.

Greetings
Olaf

[1] https://api.mapbender.org/