[Mapbender-dev] (no subject)

Charlotte Toma charlotte.toma at wheregroup.com
Fri Mar 22 01:52:37 PDT 2019

Hello Eric,

we use this feature a lot - if you mean the upload and display in the
digitizer.

Furthermore you can display your informations and pictures in your
feature info request of the wms.

If you have a problem to add this function we can try to help. Could you
describe what is not working?

You need two features in your yaml: "type: file" to add the image and
"type: image" to display the image. The reference to the column in the
database is the same.

[1]
https://doc.mapbender3.org/en/functions/editing/digitizer.html#file-upload-type-file

[2]<https://doc.mapbender3.org/de/functions/editing/digitizer.html#bildanzeige-type-image>https://doc.mapbender3.org/en/functions/editing/digitizer.html#images-type-image