[Mapbender-dev] Mapbender 3.0.8 ready for OSGeoLive

eric rasamoelina eric eerriicc8181 at gmail.com
Wed May 22 00:10:15 PDT 2019

Hi, when I creat my mapklick element and I add it to an backend,I see the
following error:

Oops! An Error Occurred The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error".
Something is broken. Please let us know what you were doing when this error
occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience
caused.

can you help me ,what to do to resolve it!