[Mapbender-dev] Mapbender 3.2.0 released 2020-07-29

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Jul 29 10:52:30 PDT 2020

For the Windows community I've tried to update the MS4W package, but the
install docs and the new 3.2.0 structure differ (so /mapbender/web/ no
longer exists, but it is now /mapbender/application/web/) etc.  And
after trying to adjust for the new structure & loading /app.php/, I get
errors of application/app/autoload.php trying to include
/vendor/autoload.php (but there is no longer a 'vendor' folder in 3.2.0.

I am tracking this with the ticket: https://ms4w.com/trac/ticket/277
(if you want to jump in and help)

I will await the online docs
(https://doc.mapbender.org/en/installation.html) to be updated to 3.2.0
and then will re-tackle this update, so 3.2.0 can then be distributed to
the Windows community.   Or, you can follow along my progress and join
the fun, through the ticket.

thanks!

-jeff

--