ConfTreeGde

Antje Smit as at corp.at
Wed Apr 19 04:06:34 EDT 2006

Using Mapbender 2.2.2, UMN 4.4.0, PHP Version 5.0.4, PostGreSQL 8.0.3 I get
the followin error message:

   "Error: not valid capabilities document"

I assume the problem is that there is no layer activated in the ConfTreeGde
but I don't know how to set a checkbox using Mapbender 2.2.2.

With a normal TreeGde (Mapbender2.2.2) it is made in the Edit Gui Elements
module and  Mapbender 2.2.3 has the option to set a var_name checkbox_on_off
but how can I do it using ConfTreeGde with Mapbender 2.2.2?

Thanks,
Anna