AW: [Mapbender-users] document.getElementById(tab_ids[i])

Schönhammer, Herbert Schoenhammer.Herbert at Regensburg.de
Wed Apr 26 02:48:36 EDT 2006

The tipp from Astrid Emde is only the solution for displaying a treeConfGDE in a tab.

But the wrong behavior of treeConfGDE described from Anna S. is still observed.
The map is not repainted when layers are selected. Also the "repaint"-Button doesn't work.

Only layers with "sel_default" in "Edit gui-wms" are displayed.

Has anybody a solution for this in MB 2.2.2 ?

Or does anybody know, if this works in MB 2.2.3 ?

greetings Schönhammer Herbert