AW: [Mapbender-users] new version - Mapbender release 2.4 for download (2006-07-31)

Anna Staber staber at multimediaplan.at
Tue Aug 1 05:15:02 EDT 2006

Daniel,

I had to fix the same problem.
"MbString" is an abbreviation for Multibyte String Functions. It is required for character encoding using PHP. "MbString" is a non-default extension of PHP. So check your phpinfo().
Obviously this extension has not been installed yet and you have to do it before using Mapbender 2.4 without any troubles. On Linux the installation may work with >>yum install php-mbstring<<

For more detailed information you could have a look at http://at.php.net/mbstring (partly English/German).

Good luck!

Anna

DI (FH) Anna Staber

MULTIMEDIAPLAN.AT - DI Manfred Schrenk KEG

Technisches Bro /
Beratende Ingenieure f r Raumplanung,
Verkehrsplanung und Stadtentwicklung

Baumgasse 28