[Mapbender-users] the mapbender installation stuck on half way

Lars-Hendrik Schneider schneider at terrestris.de
Thu Aug 10 07:04:02 EDT 2006

Hi <realname?>,

smithveg schrieb:
> Dear, I can't get the mapbender working. I stuck on half way, anyone
> helps me. Thanks.

I think these are to less information. Please provide what you have done
so far, which system you use (OS, database, PHP + version, which
Mapbender ...) and describe in detail where you stuck. Have a look at
the mapbender WIKI also to get some background information. Otherwise
(like with this mail) it is impossible to help you!

Regards,
Lars-Hendrik