[Mapbender-users] the mapbender installation stuck on half way

smithveg smithveg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 07:20:42 EDT 2006

I'm using windows xp SP2, PostgreSQL (postgreSQL could support mapbender),
PHP 5.0.3
I did check for www.mapbender.org site, no solution was found. I think i
stuck at admin username and password. I think it cannot get the default
username and pasword from the instalation guide. In addition, i never set
any password. It may be the default password.

Thansk

On 8/10/06, Lars-Hendrik Schneider <schneider at terrestris.de> wrote:

> Hi <realname?>,
>
> smithveg schrieb:
> > Dear, I can't get the mapbender working. I stuck on half way, anyone
> > helps me. Thanks.
>
> I think these are to less information. Please provide what you have done
> so far, which system you use (OS, database, PHP + version, which
> Mapbender ...) and describe in detail where you stuck. Have a look at
> the mapbender WIKI also to get some background information. Otherwise
> (like with this mail) it is impossible to help you!
>
> Regards,
> Lars-Hendrik

smithveg