[Mapbender-users] the mapbender installation stuck on half way

smithveg smithveg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 07:13:03 EDT 2006

Dear,

Firstly, Thank for your reply.
The error as below in the checking database when i install the mapbender

PREPAREDSTATEMENTS =set to 'true' and php version 5.0.3 is incompatible
set PREPAREDSTATEMENTS to false or update php to >=5.1Then it prompt me the
error as below when i login
Fatal error: call to undefined function pg_prepare()

Then in the database-pgsql.php, i change the 'false' value to 'true'. Then
the Fatal Erorr was disappeared.

But i still cannot login, I think i should add a user into PostgreSQL. since
it cannot find the user. All together, did you heard about 'mapbender'
www.mapbender.org

I really urgent to fixed this in this week....

Hope you can helps me...thanks.....
I also from kl...

smith

On 8/10/06, Manfred Meier <m.meier at spiekermann.de> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> what system do you have and what is the problem? Do you have error
> messages? I don't know anything about postgresql but perhaps I can help.
>
> Manfred
>

> smithveg schrieb:
>
> > Dear, I can't get the mapbender working. I stuck on half way, anyone
> > helps me. Thanks.
> > --
> > smithveg

smithveg