AW: [Mapbender-users] Updating MB 2.2.3 User-GUIs to MB 2.4

"Jäger, Frank \(KRZ\)" F.Jaeger at KRZ.DE
Mon Aug 14 03:19:56 EDT 2006

>> Sorry, i have use the babel.altavista.com to convert your demark
>> languages. but i still don't understand.

Don't read the German part (DE) but the english version, marked with "EN".

>> Is you asking help from me? or you provide helps to me?
>> I am confuse,
>>
>> smith

Hallo smith,
There are some hundreds of people more addressed by this list.
Mails to the server are relayed to everyone who had registered.
Not every mail is addressed directly to YOU.

This Mail was about updating an older Version of Mapbender to actual functions.
So I think you're a beginner, that's not your problem. You can simply ignore it.