AW: [Mapbender-users] MapBender 2.4rc2: Problems with loadWMC

Fischer, Andreas andreas.fischer at kreis-unna.de
Tue Jul 25 09:01:05 EDT 2006

Hello Mr. Schönhammer,
I have experienced the same you did. The same problems occur with MB 2.2.3,
the version I have in use.
I loaded the following files form the cvs and replaced the original ones:
    class_wmc.php
    mb_listWMCs.php
    mod_displayWmc.php
    mod_savewmc.php
    mod_insert WmcIntoDb.php
    map.php
I don't know, if actually all those files have to be replaced: But I got all
that are involved with WMC (e.g. includes) and now everything is working
fine. But after loading a WMC, featureInfoRequest will only work with
text/html. The database entry isn't considered. This is because of the fix
entry in class_wmc.php for text/html. Usually that won't matter, because
html-templates are nicer anyway.
Hope that helps
Greetings
Andreas Fischer