AW: [Mapbender-users] Voting for new layout of the Mapbender Standard-GUI

Garand Michel.Garand at frankfurt-oder.de
Tue May 30 02:13:54 EDT 2006

Greetings!

Thanks for the new designs. They look great.

Due to effeciant use of space, I prefer the gui_blue, gui_overview and gui_toll.
Is it possible to put a background colour in the gui_blue, as in the other GUIs?

With regard to colours, I prefer the gui_red and gui_overview

Thanks and best regards,

Michel Garand
Stadt Frankfurt (Oder)
Abteilung Stadtentwicklung
> Amt für Strategie, Wirtschafts- und Stadtentwicklung
Goepelstrasse 38, D-15234 Frankfurt (Oder), Germany
Tel.: +49 (0)335 / 552-6016
Fax: +49 (0)335 / 552-6099
michel.garand at frankfurt-oder.de