Antw: [Mapbender-users] map not displayed all client-computers

Ronald Woita Ronald.Woita at rostock.de
Wed Aug 15 01:34:04 EDT 2007

Hi Theresia,

I've got a similar problem in our intranet too.
In this case the malefactor was a missing entry in webbrowser for the exception not to use the proxy server.
Because of the different DNS-Suffix the webbrowser tried to use the proxy to load the wms-services, and that's why they could'nt display them.

greets
Ronald

--
Ronald Woita
http://geoportal.rostock.de
email: ronald.woita at rostock.de
phone: +49 (0)381 - 381 6256

>>> the83 at web.de 14.08.2007 14:16 >>>
Hi list,

when accessing our debian-based mapbender-application via network the map-graphic is not displayed on all client-computers. On some computers erverything works just fine, but on some others overview- and map-window remain empty, we can yet measure and query the map contents.
How can we solve this problem?
Greetings,

Theresia