Antw: Re: [Mapbender-users] color of the printed temporary objects

Ronald Woita Ronald.Woita at rostock.de
Wed Aug 15 02:49:23 EDT 2007

ok, I can set the color for dashed line-
but if I change do_stroke => FALSE the result is always a thin black line.
Where can I change this ?

greets
Ronald

--
Ronald Woita
http://geoportal.rostock.de
email: ronald.woita at rostock.de
phone: +49 (0)381 - 381 6256

>>> astrid.emde at wheregroup.com 15.08.2007 08:29 >>>
Ronald Woita schrieb:
> Hi all,
>
> where can I change the color for temporary objects in print, especial non-dashed lines ?
>

> greets
> Ronald

Hello,

to change the color of the temporary object go to the file
/print/mod_print_pdf_pdf.php to $theMeasureConfigArray (line 332)

If you don't want a dashed line set do_stroke => FALSE

Also have a look at

http://www.mapbender.org/index.php/Print

--

Best Regards