[Mapbender-users] problems with the jpl-wms

Stephan Holl stephan.holl at intevation.de
Wed Aug 29 03:25:06 EDT 2007

Hello Christian,

<Christian.Strobl at dlr.de>, [20070829 - 09:09:38]

> dear mapbender users,
>
> i have problems to integrate the following wms in mapbender
> applications
>
> http://wms.jpl.nasa.gov/wms.cgi?REQUEST=GetCapabilities&SERVICE=WMS&VERS
> ION=1.1.1
>
> it doesn't work for example in the mapbender gui2 neither. the demis
> wms works fine. maybe my mapbender.conf misses something (see below)

I had similar problems with my inst. while using prepared statements[1].
Perhaps you could try this?

Best

	Stephan

[1] http://trac.osgeo.org/mapbender/ticket/8
--
Stephan Holl <stephan.holl at intevation.de>, http://intevation.de/~stephan
Tel: +49 (0)541-33 50 8 32 | Intevation GmbH | AG Osnabrück - HR B 18998