[Mapbender-users] PHP Error Messages

Joscha Laubach laubach at iai.uni-bonn.de
Thu Dec 20 12:48:39 EST 2007

Hi list,

I installed the new PHP5 version on Windows Server 2003 and IIS. PHP
uses the ISAPI module. If I call phpinfo(), everything looks fine. But
when I open my old Mapbender installation (2.4.3), I get several fatal
errors like this one:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare auth_user() (previously declared in
C:\Program Files\mapbender_2.4.3\http\frames\login.php:24) in C:\Program
Files\mapbender_sld\http\frames\login.php on line 59

Instead of auth_user() I also get db_escape_string() and others, so I
guess it has something to do with the PHP configuration?

Thanks and regards,
Joscha