[Mapbender-users] Welcome in 007

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Mon Jan 8 16:01:54 EST 2007

Hi,
seems like 2007 is now well on its way. Today was the launch of the Geoportal Rhineland Palatinate. Find more information on the Mapbender Wiki in the News section.
http://www.mapbender.org/index.php/Geoportal-RLP

Minutes after the release was posted on Heise the Server went down and took some time to process requests. After half an hour traffic was down to normal. The BKG Map Service took a little longer to come back to life.

Now that this project is off our back we will finally start on the next release. Hopefully rc1 will come out in a week.

Und das ganze noch auf Deutsch... ach, heute nicht mehr.

Best regards,
Arnulf.