Re: AW: [Mapbender-users] Speicherung von digitalisierten Daten über Geoserver und Postgis

Christoph Baudson christoph.baudson at wheregroup.com
Thu Jan 11 06:22:11 EST 2007

Hello Bruno,

thanks for your mail.

The problem lies within the architecture of Mapbender. In the current
release the server-side script geom2wfst.php tries to alert a Javascript
error message. This is not how it should be, but it worked, at least on
my configuration (Firefox). In the new release, the script will be
called via Ajax and the caller (mod_digitize_tab) will alert the error
message itself. This is a much more elegant approach.

In the meantime I suggest that you modify the script: (a) remove JS code
(b) add php exceptions when an error occurs. This would result in a more
robustness, but without success confirmation.

If you need help with the modification just let me know and I'll help.

Christoph