[Mapbender-users] [Fwd: Re: Fwd: Mapbender Announce List]

Marc Jansen jansen.marc at gmx.de
Wed Jan 17 05:43:45 EST 2007

Hey Arnulf,

I think it would be good to have a seperate list for announces. Within
the other lists information about new releases or critical updates etc.
won't be so 'visible' as if posted on a own list. Maybe  existing
subscriptions to mb-dev and mb-users might be merged together for the
new list? Opinions?

Information might as well be send to news_item at osgeo.org, but in this
case  information redundancy is no problem.

-- Marc

--

 Marc Jansen

  Reuterstraße 112