Antw: Re: [Mapbender-users] MB 2.4.2 RC - gazetteerWFS

Christoph Ratke ratke at geoinformationsdienst.de
Fri Jul 20 08:57:38 EDT 2007

Helas all,
I am using the gazetteer as well and it is working fine - with Firefox.
Using IE I also have an empty iframe. The IE Error console tells me that
a "unbekannter Laufzeitfehler" (unknown runtime error?) in module
mod_wfs_gazetteer_client occurrs. In FF the javascript console is empty.
Does anybody have an idea?

@ Ronald: which browser(s) are you using?

Christoph Ratke

Christoph Ratke