Antw: Re: [Mapbender-users] MB 2.4.2 RC - gazetteerWFS

Ronald Woita Ronald.Woita at rostock.de
Fri Jul 20 04:34:11 EDT 2007

Hi,

The wfs_conf id is correctly inserted in the element_var 'wfsConfIdString' and there is'nt an error message in mapbender_log anymore, but the iframe is still blank.
Looking at the following source text from my GUI I wonder about the line
-->var targetString = 'mapframe1,overview';var wfsConfIdString = '';<--
Why is'nt there a value for wfsConfIdString although the same string in comment is correct ?

greetings

Ronald

<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
var wfsConfIdString = '11';
// -->
</script>
<script type="text/javascript">
var targetString = 'mapframe1,overview';var wfsConfIdString = '';
var targetArray = targetString.split(",");
var global_wfsConfObj;
var global_selectedWfsConfId;
var point_px = 10;
var resultGeom = null;
var cw_fillcolor = "#cc33cc";

--
Ronald Woita
http://geoportal.rostock.de
email: ronald.woita at rostock.de
phone: +49 (0)381 - 381 6256

>>> verena.diewald at wheregroup.com 19.07.2007 08:53 >>>
Ronald Woita schrieb:
> Hi all,
>
> in previous version 2.4.1 I used the module '../php/mod_wfs_gazetteer.php'.
> In version 2.4.2 this was replaced by '../javascripts/mod_wfs_gazetteer_client.php'.
> I tried to configure it with the same WFS settings, but I get an empty iframe for the gazetteerWFS and this error message in log :
> -->
> 2007.07.19, 07:59:44,Error while executing prepared statement in /srv/www/htdocs/mapbender/geoport_242/http/php/mod_wfs_gazetteer.php: Sql: SELECT * FROM wfs_featuretype WHERE fkey_wfs_id = $1 AND featuretype_id = $2, Error: ERROR:  invalid input syntax for integer: ""
> <--
>
> Are there any additional modules to load in the gui (excepting ajax)?
>

> greetings
>
> Ronald
>

> --
> Ronald Woita
> http://geoportal.rostock.de
> Hansestadt Rostock
> Kataster-, Vermessungs- und Liegenschaftsamt
> Holbeinplatz 14, 18069 Rostock
> email: ronald.woita at rostock.de
> phone: +49 (0)381 - 381 6256

Hi Ronald,

as Mapbender uses now ajax for wfs gazetteer, wfs_conf IDs are now
inserted comma separated in Element Var named "wfsConfIdString", not
longer in src url. This could be the problem why you get the empty
iframe. To get more information you can also have a look to Mapbender Wiki:
http://www.mapbender.org/index.php/WFS_gazetteer#Element_vars

Best regards

Verena