[Mapbender-users] Digitize functionality and its dependencies ...

Michael Schulz mschulz at webgis.de
Tue Jun 12 05:35:47 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am having some troubles to get a digitizing gui to work (again ;-))
after removing several at first sight not related modules ... at the
moment, the digitizing works without problems, but the dragBasePoint
and addBasePoint buttons are not working. Someone has a hint which
module has the functionality that is now missing?

I had the same problem with module setSpatialRequest: the gui is
pretty cleaned of buttons that are not absolutly necessary, so I
removed the rectangle zoom button (selArea), for setSpatialRequest I
only wanted the query by rectangle button, but that is not working,
since this button depends on the rubber-band functionality of the
selArea module ...

Ok, thanks for any hints on the dragBasePoint problem ...

Cheers, Michael

Michael Schulz
mschulz at webgis.de

in medias res