[Mapbender-users] no maps any more after update

claudia-lang at arcor.de claudia-lang at arcor.de
Fri Mar 23 07:27:20 EDT 2007

Hello users!

I've installed Mapbender 2.4.0 a couple of weeks ago.
In a first aproach testing mapbender I did the following:
load capabilities for my local mapservertest in 'gui'
copy gui to gui_test
remove all other WMS from this gui

this worked except for Demis World map. On clicking remove I got the following message.

Object not found!
The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the error.
If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Error 404
localhost
Fri Mar 16 17:39:16 2007
Apache/2.2.3 (Linux/SUSE)

wihout removing Demis word map I could not see my mapservertest WMS in the gui nor any other WMS

Has anyone got an idea why ?

So today I updated on mapbender 2.4.1, thought that would fix the bug if it was one.

But now none of the default gui shows any map anymore.

Has anyone got an idea why?

Thanks a lot!

Claudia

Viel oder wenig? Schnell oder langsam? Unbegrenzt surfen + telefonieren
ohne Zeit- und Volumenbegrenzung? DAS TOP ANGEBOT JETZT bei Arcor: günstig
und schnell mit DSL - das All-Inclusive-Paket für clevere Doppel-Sparer,
nur  39,85 €  inkl. DSL- und ISDN-Grundgebühr!
http://www.arcor.de/rd/emf-dsl-2