[Mapbender-users] Mapbender Service Provider, Dienstleister

Arnulf Christl (OSGeo) arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Sat May 5 12:04:49 EDT 2007

Hi All,
please consider adding yourself or your company to the emerging Service
Provider Directory of the OSGeo. It will give you additional visibility
and allow clients to find you more easily. If you can (and want to)
provide commercial services around Mapbender (be it installation,
configuration, implementation, hotline, training or whatever) feel free to
add yourself to this list.
http://www.osgeo.org/spd_help

At the same time you might want to have an eye on this list and feel free
to report any misuse to WebCom or this list. This is not to start flames
or judge or be overly competitive or prove being a zealot. But if we don't
know we cannot educate people and organizations about business models with
and around Free and Open Source Software. I myself regularly find
Mapbender software in proprietary packages every month now if not even
weekly. Most often the responsible people did not know and are interested
in what I have to say and sometimes are slightly ashamed that they did not
know how to do it the right way.
http://www.osgeo.org/search_profile

In order to keep the brand clean we need to do this so you don't have to
feel bad about it.

Hallo,
nochmal in Deutsch? Verstehen doch alle, oder? Hat übrigens nix mit
unserer SPD zu tun, sind nur zufällig die gleichen Anfangsbuchstaben.

Gruß, Arnulf.

--
Arnulf Benno Christl
http://www.osgeo.org