[Mapbender-users] Patches

Christoph Baudson (WhereGroup) christoph.baudson at wheregroup.com
Wed Nov 7 08:27:05 EST 2007

Patches really ease your mind when updating Mapbender. Because we are
fairly new to supplying patches, we owe you a tutorial. It is basic Open
Source knowledge, so everyone who is maintaining a Mapbender should know
how to handle patches. It's easy and very effective.

There is a new wiki page at

http://www.mapbender.org/index.php/Update

If you are just using Mapbender, you should read about "applying a patch".

If you are a developer, you should also read about "creating a patch".

 From now on, every bug fix in Mapbender comes with a patch. When a
relevant set of patches have been created, we update the zip file and
have a bug fix release.

If there are any questions, please reply to the list. I will gladly help.

--
***************************************
Where2B-Konferenz

W h e r e G r o u p GmbH & Co. KG