[Mapbender-users] Charset/coding problem: broken Umlaute with MB 2.4.2

Tilo Wütherich tilo.wuetherich at la-bw.de
Fri Nov 23 09:08:28 EST 2007

Hello Christoph and Arnulf,

thank you for the infos. For me the situation is this: on MB, Geoserver, Postgres and Apache I set ISO ISO-8859-1. The MySQL-database for Mapbender ist utf-8, but this should have no effect?! My output (map, GetFeatureInfo) is ok, but not the search via wfs_gazetteer. So I would like to trace this input, but I don't know where to look. Especially a Postgres-log of the incoming requests would be interesting, but I don't know how to get this. Any ideas?

Bye,

Tilo