[Mapbender-users] BBOX on page open

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup) astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Mon Oct 15 04:15:25 EDT 2007

AmericanBwana schrieb:
> Good afternoon,
> I'm just getting started with mapbender, and am very impressed with its
> capabilities.
>
> I modified the gui2 GUI, removing the default WMS servers and adding
> Terraservice DRG and DOQQ's, as well as my own WMS Server (Extent covers
> Colorado)
>
> When I open the page, it is centered on Germany, with the Colorado data
> showing up on the overview map way to the left.
>
> How do I automatically center the page on Colorado when I open the page?
>
> Thanks

Hello,

Mapbender takes the extent of the first WMS (index 0) as map extent and
generate a map for the overview. It seams as if the germany WMS is still
ain your gui and defines the extent.

Go to the administration (admin2_en - WMS GUI settings) and change the
order of your WMS.

Another way to change the start extent of your gui is to open a gui with
a link adding the parameter mb_myBBOX to the url.

Here is an example:
http://wms1.ccgis.de/mapbender2/frames/login.php?name=mb&password=mb&mb_user_myGui=MiddleAmerica&mb_myBBOX=-102.92,11.56,-86.37,25.07

For more information have a look in the wiki at:

http://www.mapbender.org/index.php/Mb_myBBOX

or at

http://www.mapbender.org/index.php/Mod_setPoi2Scale

Best regards