[Mapbender-users] BBOX on page open

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Tue Oct 16 18:00:44 EDT 2007

On Sun, October 14, 2007 02:53, AmericanBwana wrote:

> Good afternoon,
> I'm just getting started with mapbender, and am very impressed with its
> capabilities.
>
> I modified the gui2 GUI, removing the default WMS servers and adding
> Terraservice DRG and DOQQ's, as well as my own WMS Server (Extent covers
> Colorado)
>

> When I open the page, it is centered on Germany, with the Colorado data
> showing up on the overview map way to the left.
>
> How do I automatically center the page on Colorado when I open the page?
>

> Thanks
> --

Hello,
I could reproduce this problem today. There are some unresolved
dependencies between the modules setBackground and dynamicOverview in
gui_2. Try to set the wms_id to another WMS for the dynamicoverview
module. Edit the element_var extent of that module with coordinates from
your area (that is where place where Mapbender reads the startup bounding
box). You have to enter them manually there.

I had no time to dig deeper. If you find out more please file a ticket to
Trac or let this list know.

Best regards,
Arnulf.